UAE Family Visa Rules 2022
Welcome to our latest blog post on the UAE family visa rules for 2022! If you’re planning to bring your loved ones to the UAE next year, then this article is a must-read. The United Arab Emirates has always been a popular destination for families seeking better opportunities and lifestyle choices.
However, navigating through the country’s visa regulations can be quite daunting. Fear not though as we have compiled all the latest updates and changes that you need to know before submitting your family visa application in 2022. So sit back, relax, and let us guide you through everything you need to know about getting a family visa in the UAE for 2022!
What are the UAE family visa rules for 2022?
The UAE has announced new family visa rules for 2022. Starting from 1 January 2022, families will be able to apply for a family visa if they meet the following criteria:
- The head of the family must be a UAE national or have a residency permit.
- The family must have an income of at least AED 10,000 per month.
- The family must have a health insurance policy in place.
- The family must have a UAE residence permit or entry visa.
Families who meet these criteria will be able to apply for a family visa which will allow them to live and work in the UAE. The visa will be valid for two years and can be renewed for an additional two years.
How to apply for a UAE family visa
In order to apply for a UAE family visa, you will need the following documents:
- A completed application form.
- A passport-sized photograph of each applicant.
- The applicant’s passport, must be valid for at least six months from the date of application.
- A copy of the front and back pages of the sponsor’s passport (if applicable).
- A copy of the marriage certificate (if applicable).
- A copy of the birth certificate (if applicable).
- The sponsor’s Emirates ID card (if applicable).
- The sponsor’s residence permit (if applicable).
- A no-objection letter from the sponsor’s employer (if applicable).
Best Visa Service In Dubai
BlueMoon Attestation, globally recognized as the industry leader in attestation services, strives to provide professional and affordable attestation services in Dubai, UAE. Blue Moon Attestation Dubai Company has a team of experienced and qualified professionals who are committed to providing the best possible service to their clients.
Blue Moon Attestation offers a wide range of services including Family Visa Services in Dubai, business visa services, tourist visa services, and more. The company is dedicated to providing its clients with the highest quality of service possible and has a strong reputation for being reliable and trustworthy.
What documents do you need for a UAE family visa?
If you want to bring your family to the UAE, you will need to apply for a family visa. The following documents are required for a UAE family visa:
- Passport: You will need to submit your passport and copies of your passport pages that show your personal information, photo, and travel itinerary.
- Visa application form: This form can be obtained from the UAE embassy or consulate in your home country.
- Photographs: You will need two recent passport-sized photographs of each applicant.
- Supporting documents: Depending on your circumstances, you may need to provide additional supporting documents such as proof of relationship, financial stability, and health insurance.
How long does it take to get a UAE family visa?
It can take up to eight weeks to get a UAE family visa, but the process is usually much quicker than that. The first step is to submit an online application, which can be done through the UAE Embassy website.
Once your application has been processed, you will need to provide supporting documents, including your passport and proof of relationship to the family member you are applying for a visa to visit.
You will also need to pay the visa fee. Once your application is complete, it will be forwarded to the UAE Immigration Department for review. If everything is in order, you should receive your visa within a few weeks.
What are the fees for a UAE family visa?
The fees for a UAE family visa vary depending on the type of visa and the number of family members applying for the visa. The most common type of family visa is the tourist visa, which costs AED 1,200 for a family of four.
Other types of visas, such as work visas, student visas, and dependent visas, may cost more or less depending on the circumstances. More Post Visit.